Tuesday, November 22

well, hello there!

It's certainly been a while! I have been so busy planning and shopping for Christmas that I've all but forgotten about my blog. I'm usually one of those last minute shoppers, or at least I used to be. In the last couple of years I've found great pleasure in plotting Christmas presents way in advance. This year, I'm making a concerted effort to support small businesses and craft a few little things myself, as well. I've done quite a bit of shopping on etsy.com, which has actually become a bit of an obsession. One of my long term goals is to open my own shop there in the next few years! Anyway, here are a few instagram pictures from today!

Iris drinking from her Klean Kanteen sippy cup.

There was a lot of this going on today...

We made about a half a gallon of cranberry sauce!

Iris running free... or tightrope walking?

She played with this leaf for a while.

During dinner, we watched a show about black holes. Fascinating stuff.

A pre-bedtime routine snack of strawberries, which has become somewhat of a tradition for us.


And finally, the song I've been playing on repeat for most of the day! 

1 comment:

  1. Jane has been chasing me through the house wanting to be picked up too. She's much quicker now that she's walking. There's no sitting on the floor for me either, because then I become a human jungle gym. I think she learned these things from Iris... What a bad influence. :) Also, you have small toes.

    ReplyDelete