Friday, November 18

kitty plush carry!

Iris loves to help me do laundry.
Especially when that involves draping clothes over herself, running around and 
spreading them all over the house! So, last night...

IMG_20111117_184347

What in the world is this low quality cellphone picture of? 
Why yes, it's a pair of my pajama pants tied around my child...

IMG_20111117_184323

...creating her very first baby carrier!
The baby she's carrying around is a felt kitty plush that I designed and sewed for her
based on a character in one of her favorite books. 

IMG_20111117_184316

She carried her kitty plush around like this for a half hour, petting and talking to him. 
She's a natural!

2 comments:

  1. so so cute!

    I saw that you commented on Cup of Jo's giveaway for the necklace...I am doing a similar one & I think you would love it! Come check it out...

    xoxo
    Aarean

    colorissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off look how proud she looks!! I love it! Secondly you made that cat??? Post a picture of the full thing! I wish I was so crafty :D

    ReplyDelete