Thursday, December 15

yesterday...

Yesterday, Iris and I got together with a few friends for lunch at Mellow Mushroom. Afterwards, we headed to another friend's house to eat donuts, talk and watch the babies play. We all ended up at the park down the street for a good hour; it was a beautiful afternoon in the low 60s. 
Here are a few pictures of me and Iris, taken by Lena!

Eve (8) (1)
Sitting together on our friend's couch.

Eve (9)
Walking to the park.

Eve (5)
Riding a whale!

Eve and Ian (5)
Babies on the merry-go-round!
(Don't worry... there were adults there I just cropped us out of the picture!)

Eve (3)
Hello!

Eve (7)
Pausing for a cuddle.

Eve (4)
About to fly Iris off the ledge to run in the grass.

1 comment:

  1. she is looking so big now!! I am so glad you got to get out and have a fun time with friends!! I keep meaning to ask you and I forget, add me on FB so we can keep in touch better (and hopefully be a little less lonely hehe) Kelly Trafton xoxxo

    ReplyDelete