Friday, July 8

time, time, time, see what's become of me

I've been spending a lot less time on the internet lately. In the last two months, Marius has been away on 4 work related trips, so whenever he is home we try to make the best of the time we have. His impending deployment in September is beginning to weigh on my heart, so this blog has been put on the back burner in favor of living in the moment.

The six month deployment is approaching faster than I thought possible. In fact, time is seeming to fly by faster than I can keep up with it. Iris will be 9 months old in two days, I will be 24 years old next month, Marius will be leaving for Iraq in about 10 weeks.

Sometimes I think that tomorrow I will wake up at 80 years old and wonder, 

"where did the time go?"

No comments:

Post a Comment