Tuesday, January 29

scavenger hunt sunday (on tuesday).

My friend Meg over at Borrowed Heaven let me know about a weekly feature called Scavenger Hunt Sunday, hosted by Ashley Sisk. Each week, five photo prompts are given and anyone who wishes to participate can link up on her blog! 
This week's prompts were:
lace
bling
wood
fuzzy
fabric

Here are my interpretations!

The lace curtain in our kitchen, which I think looks the little faces of bats. 

The fallen bling from my engagement ring, which needs to be sent back stateside to be fixed. I noticed a while ago that I'd lost one of the diamonds and luckily found it right at my feet!

Details of a wood carving  my sister in law sent for Christmas.

Furry faced meow.

My little one modeling the lovely fabric of a dress that was mine when I was her age!

5 comments:

  1. Adorable idea! PS carving was displayed on a plate holder, also saw one hanging on the wall. Enjoy! Loved m xmas gifts, the mug is so beautifully painted! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Adria, thank you for visiting my post. Wow your cats eye is amazing. What a great shot. Welcome to scavenger hunt. it s lots of fun every week ;-)

    sonishka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Your photography gets better and better all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so ridiculously talented! Iris is getting SO BIG, Kitteh looks so handsome, and your poor ring! If you need any help with that stateside, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photography! Might "steal" this Scavenger-hunt-Sunday. : )

    ReplyDelete