Sunday, August 5

links I love.

"I do not need you to be with me. I need you to be with yourself. When you are with yourself, you are with me."
A wonderful reminder to remain in the present moment, and more thoughts to consider in the voice of the universal child, shared on the Peaceful Parenting facebook page.

Have you seen this video? I hope this type of technology soon becomes commonplace.

A healthy recipe to try this week and a healthy food blog with beautiful pictures to drool over. 

Considering that I only have one pair of wearable shoes at the moment, made this purchase for myself today!

An article by one of my favorite bloggers, Danielle Hampton, about what it's like to be visibly tattooed. It's given me a lot to think about in considering the decision I've made to become more heavily tattooed. 

I was introduced to the German company Weleda by a friend in North Carolina, and am now in love with their  natural baby products!

Ladies, I recently discovered Revlon's Lip Butter and Balm Stain! The lip butter, which feels like a lightweight lipstick, healed and moisturized my lips within two days. The balm stain is non-drying, long wearing and provides a lovely pop of color. I highly recommend them!

Are you interested in browsing The Local, German news in English?

The most beautiful story I read this week. 

And lastly, how cute are these?!


Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment